The "Tasks" button can be found in the top bar of the website. The tasks you define are displayed in this area. In addition, you can also display the common tasks or the ongoing winds.
- The arrow after each task marks the completion
- Use the magnifying glass to view details of the task
- The clock button allows you to create a reminder
- In the view, you can sort the list by task name, process title, workflow, creation date, or task status.
- You can view the whole list either in List view or in calendar view. To do this, click the buttons below.
To create new tasks, click on the button "Add new task" in the upper right corner. First, a window will pop up where you should populate all the information. Use "Save" to create your new task.